Engagement shoots are increasingly becoming more popular and most wedding photographers now offer a shoot as part of one of their packages. Here are our 5 top reasons why we think you should book an engagement shoot ahead of your wedding day.
1. Get comfortable in front of the camera: Having an engagement shoot before your wedding gives you the opportunity to become more comfortable in front of the camera. This will help you feel more relaxed and confident on your wedding day.
2. Get to know your photographer: An engagement shoot is a great way to get to know your photographer better. You can see how they work and communicate with them to ensure that you are on the same page for your wedding day.
3. Create memories: Engagement photos are a great way to capture this special time in your life. You can use these photos for save the dates, wedding invitations, or even display them at your wedding.
4. Showcase your personalities: An engagement shoot gives you the chance to showcase your personalities as a couple. You can choose a location that reflects your interests or hobbies and incorporate them into the shoot.
5. Practice for your wedding day: An engagement shoot is like a practice run for your wedding day. You can see how your hair and makeup look in photos and make any necessary adjustments. This can help you feel more prepared and confident for your big day.